Saturday, April 2, 2011

6 month photos

haley got a lot of new clothes from family members, so we decided to do a photo shoot to showcase them! 
it was pretty spontaneous, so the background is missing in some angles, and wrinkled b/c it was not ironed, but i am still learning!!  lessons learned for next time!  ;-) 

she did great changing in and out of the clothes, for most of the outfits.  however it seemed she was happiest when i was taking the pics of her in just a diaper!  i took around 500 photos, so have narrowed it down to the best 40.  she will be the cutest kid at daycare, for sure!  unfortunately i did not get to take pics of all the outfits, but hopefully will get to the rest soon.

this raincoat is way too big now, but will be adorable once she is big enough!

this dress feels silky

i think my toes are under there somewhere!

i'm sleepy - pick me up!

in a daze

looks like she's saying "i'm gonna to get you!"


feeling the ruffels



fuzzy bunny outfit

the back is criss crossed & the bloomers are SO cute!
i love this outfit!

one of my top 10 favorites


hi there!

all this sitting has made me sleepy!

pick me up please!! (another of my top 10 favs)

i'm so funny

silly rabbit!

singing to the animals

don't i look naked?


in deep thought

this is how i will look when i'm old and lose my teeth!

a little drool here

ready for the park

lots of ruffels and polka dots!!

flower power!

looking at something on the floor

i LOVE this pic!! 

ready for the beach

checking out my sunglasses

it's windy in here; gotta hold my hat!

" la la la la la "

crabby butt



These pics weren't during the photo shoot (as you can see by all the cr@p on the floor), but it is an outfit she received as a gift. 

1 comment: